Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Update 12/10/12

Morning,

When I logged on this morning I was amazed that my last post was on Wednesday. Kinda left you guys hanging. In my defense, its been pretty crazy at work and all my energy has been going towards my kids (of course) my workouts and staying on my plan.

I started a food diary again (as I mentioned in my last post) and its helped a lot. I've been waking up at 4:45 in the morning to drink some coffee before my workouts which usually range anywhere from 30 - 60 mins. For the past too weeks I've managed to workout 5 days a week. I'm starting to really appreciate them again.

My eating has been good, a lot better then it was that's for sure. I've been staying in the 1600-2200 calorie range(the higher end of the scale when I workout).

Work is a mess. First off its the holiday season at my job but we're also dealing with a re-grand opening of our store and its been a madhouse since we got the news. Every department has had a reset done and today its our turn...just not looking forward to it at all. All the 'big wigs' will be in the bakery...like 5 to be exact. Thats just too many roosters in one coop if you ask me ;-)

Anyways...I'm off tomorrow and I could care less about it all. LOL.

When I get off I plan on getting in a heavy weight lifting workout. I LOVE lifting weights..its such a release and rush afterwards. I'm looking forward to it. :) I also have a OA meeting tomorrow that im looking forward too.

No change in the scale or my pants at this point. I'm doing everything right so a change will come...eventually. I think I will put the scale up for a while...its getting on my nerves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!