Monday, December 31, 2012

Let It Shine

Morning

I just finished a Hiit workout w/cathe before work. I've got my food logged for the day, hitting around 1800 calories and 3 liters of water will be gulped.

I will be honest with everyone. I haven't had two consistent days of working out and watching what I eat in a very long time. I may do one or the other...but never both. I'm not being hard on myself either, just being honest. I know the basic principle of weight loss, eat a little less and move a little more - consistently.

Nooooot feeling very good right now. After my workout I decided to step on the scale for the first time in weeks. The # I saw was my highest prediction. 210.06 (OMFGosh, SERIOUSLY?)

Thats 45lbs that I've gained in over a year. I saw that # and had this weird laugh? Almost like I was thinking " now THATS a challenge". Then all these mixed emotions came over me. I wanted to cry, play the blame game, and for a split second I wanted to say the hell with it all. (wouldn't that be easy? to just say the hell with it?)

But then that little voice came over me. YOU know the voice... the little smart person that lives inside of all of us that thrives on our happiness...  she said to me "Quit? Why would you quit? You're not a quitter. You are a strong, intelligent, hard working WARRIOR. The word 'quit' doesn't exist in your vocabulary. There is no blame here?. Its life!! you will win some and you will lose some, but you keep going.""

I need to go for now. But I will bbl today. Im not done yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!