Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I'm Not the Brightest Christmas Ball in the Bunch...

I posted yesterday about feeling unmotivated and just not feeling very good about my eating on Sunday evening. I told myself I would have a great day too. I did good at work, ate my lunch with no snacking. I made supper which was my turkey meatloaf muffins with some green beans +  potatoes. Well, i was making my mashed potatoes and I went for the fridge to get some milk and 'Oh No' - no milk? So off to Freds I go ( Freds is kinda like a dollar general if your not sure).Well I got more than just milk at Freds....

Yesterday wasn't great, no workout and I spontaneously bought some creme drops and marshmallow santa's and ate most of them myself !?

Now, im not the brightest Christmas ball in the bunch but I know what the problem here is. I'm a food addict and I needed a fix!!!  I fell off the wagon.  Eight days in and i'm being dragged by the wagon already - lmao

Today I will start fresh and forget about yesterday (and the day before that LOL) I need a good workout, some good food and all will be well in the world again. I also have a doctors appointment. I'm not really looking forward to it but I need to go.

ok...later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...