Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Break Down

I just got into an argument with my mom. I snapped at my boss yesterday and I was real bitchy the rest of the day towards my husband and kids. I over ate yesterday and today I took a nap instead of working out and emotional ate when I woke up. I have two pairs of pants that I can wear and one pair of blue jeans.

I feel lost right now, like nobody understands how I feel? And I'm so angry inside and I don't understand that either.

The way I feel right now is how I use to feel when I was real heavy.  Before I lost the weight.

I just want to be alone..

Im leaving in ten minutes to go to a OA meeting. Thank goodness, because I need one. I need to be reminded that its not the end of the world.

sigh (roll eyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!