Saturday, December 29, 2012

12/29/2012 Update

Good Morning,

Santa came and the kids are happy. We're broke but as long as their happy I really don't care :) Oh and the world didn't end yay!!!

Im feeling good this morning. Mainly because the past two days I have felt like death. A weird stomach virus...I say weird because every time I stood up I was very dizzy, and had bad diarrhea ( sorry, I know TMI) but my stomach never really hurt. I had to call in sick at work, something I never do.

anyways feeling better today, still a little dizzy but Im heading off to work in about thirty minutes.

Im completely off zoloft.  I haven't had any in about three days, probably why im so dizzy but im not going to take anymore. ( I didn't get the prescription refilled so I don't have anymore anyway).

ok...I will bbl. No workouts since - im not sure. My eating hasn't been bad though, no over eating.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...