Thursday, November 29, 2012

Workout DONE!

I just finished a 30 minute interval workout with Cathe, man she's tough! I did Afterburn. I wish I had time to finish it all but 30 minutes had me sweating up a storm. I woke up at 4:45 in the morning to get it in.

 It felt so good to get it in and over with for the day! I have my lunch packed for the day...and I still feel very focused :)

Yesterday's meals:

100 calorie english whole wheat muffin with 1 egg and some ham
huge mixed green salad w/ham sandwich
greek yogurt w/almonds and a pink lady apple
Natural pbj sandwich on ww bread
lean hamburger w/baked chips
bowl of fruit loops w/reduced fat milk

not sure how many calories that is but gotta be close to 1600 or so. I pretty much eat every 4 hours :)

Have a great morning!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!