Friday, November 09, 2012

TGIF

Morning!

Hope everyone is well.

We ( my husband and kids) just got back from a 4 day family vacation yesterday afternoon and its back to the grind this morning. I'm not gonna lie...im truly exhausted and kinda sick. Got a chest cold and a sore throat. I wish I had one more day off but its back to work this morning. I feel as if I could sleep all day.

I will come back on here later with some pics on our vacation. We had a good time despite the nasty weather. It rained most of the time but the hotel we were staying at had an indoor water park so at least we had somewhere to take the kids.

ok...gotta get ready for work. I will bb tonight or tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...