Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Proud Of Myself so far :)

So the day after Thanksgiving I decided to start the ball rolling on a healthier life style. Today is day #6 of working out and watching what I eat. I've had nothing at work thats bad. I've had no binges, no emotional eating, no spontaneous nibbling.

 I know its only been a few days but wow, do I feel better! And I'm not going to sugar coat it, its hard! Its the hardest thing that I've had to do in my life! But I know it will get easier with every passing day. Another motivator is the weight gain, If I keep eating badly I will only go one way - heavier, and I've worked too damn hard to get to where I am. Period! I can not let a little slip stop me.

For the last two days I've been off work. I kept finding myself wondering around in the kitchen opening up cabinets and rubbing my stomach. I was bored.

Today my hubby and I had some words, I was ready to snap! My first thought was those cocoa pebbles that are in the cabinet. But I told myself no, if i still want them later I will have some for a snack but not because im mad.

sigh,

its hard.

anyhoot. I just finished I really good workout that im very proud of. I did 30mins w/Leslie (4fast miles, I got in 2&1/2) then I did 30 minutes with Cathe ( Power hour modified only using my body weight and some 10's, 8's & 5lb dumb bells)

I feel good. I've gotta keep going.

Tomorrow its back to work and im debating on taking a rest day or getting up and walking before work. 6 days straight of workouts (even if there low intensity) is a lot on the body, but I don't want my motivation to slow down at all!!!

ok. later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...