Friday, November 30, 2012

Just finished a 3-mile power walk w/Leslie. I didn't have a lot of motivation this morning...but I got it in. Eating still going good. I did a little too much snacking last night but the calories stayed at a good level.

Yesterday was a frustrating day at work, its exhausting when you don't get a long with a co-worker and you try not to snap on them.

sigh

And honestly - I'm sick of thinking about it or I would go into the story but in the end, its about a co-worker who doesn't take authority very well and she has a smart mouth.

anyways...gotta get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...