Saturday, November 24, 2012

Early Bird Today

Good Morning :)

I don't have to be at work until 11:30 for inventory but naturally my eyes popped open at 6am!

Its ok, at least I feel energized and stuff.;-)

I plan on doing a good workout here shortly - not sure what yet? I would love to do some weights but my back is so frickin tender right now - its very annoying.

So I started eating good yesterday. I can't always come on here and post my meals but I will when I can.

My meals were:
breakfast: 2egg omelet w/ham, diced tomatoes & red onion, coffee
Lunch: HUGE salad w/lean turkey breast and 2tbs dressing. Atkins granola bar ( had to have something 'sweet') 42oz glass of water
Supper: 1 small bowl of whole wheat spaghetti & ragu, coffee, 2 cups water
snack small roll with more lean turkey breast, 2 cups water

I figure around 1400 cals, which I know is low for me but being that I ate tons of calories on Thanksgiving im sure it will be ok.

Today I plan on adding a few more snacks to bump it up to 1800 calories and I will be good.

ok...off to get motivated for me workout.


1 comment:

  1. Baby your back for sure!!
    Hope you have a fantastic day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!