Friday, October 19, 2012

WHOOP WHOOP

OH YEAH...FIST PUMP, OH YEAH...HAPPY DANCE.

WHY am I so excited you ask? Well, I had a W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L day yesterday!  After work I got my workout clothes on and cranked up the tunes and picked up the weights - yupp, thats right. I actually got in a full body weight workout. Then I ate my last meal around 7:30 and had nothing else the rest of the night. No bites, no licks --> Nothing else<--  ( and it helped to have nothing in the house to temp me lol)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I plan on doing it again today. But I think I will take my kids to the park and let them play while I walk/run instead of working out at home. There's a nice park about 10 minutes from here that has a huge playground in the middle of a huge track. And the track isn't paved its like this small gravel - crunchy stuff thats easy on my joints ;-)

I discovered a new healthy condiment that I didn't think I would like:
 100 calorie packs of guacamole - YUM!! I use this in place of mayo...so good.

ok...time for work :) Yesterday I had to bake then I cut some jelly rolls and packaged them and after that I glazed some petite fours and decorated them. It was a pretty busy day. 

k, Later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...