Saturday, October 20, 2012

Its Saturday :)

Good Morning,

Before I start rambling on I wanted to confess a little eating frenzy that I had last night. I ate some pb + banana on a slice of ww toast, then two bowls of fruit loops.

BLAH

But instead of being down about it this morning im going to try and fix this little night time eating problem.

Thursday I didn't eat anything after 7:30, and although I hate the idea of putting a stopwatch on when I can eat for the day I think it will do me some good to say "ok Amy, its almost 7:30, aka 'tummy quitting time', if your the least bit hungry then get your last snack in and if your not then shut the light off in the kitchen"

Any Thoughts?

Ok...off to get ready for work. I got 25mins LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!