Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/16/2012 Update

Good Morning, its 5:41 eastern time here in the great state of Ga. I'm up getting my coffee in before a busy day at work.

The last two days have been great. I was off work and just enjoyed my family. We went to sixflags Sunday with a good family friend and her daughter and had a blast. Yesterday was spent cleaning up my house then some much needed grocery shopping.

I had to call and cancel my therapy appointment for monday evening because I couldn't make it in time...TBH, I totally forgot about it :/ I will see her soon though. Until then I'm going to focus on :
1) Not beating myself up
2)fueling my body instead of comforting it with food
3)drinking my water

Exercise hasn't happened since the middle of last week...thats something else I need to work on.

Later....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...