Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Sept, 16th 6am

I'm getting ready for work but I wanted to check in with everyone. Thanks for the comments about my binging. I really appreciate them :) Its nice to know that there are others suffering from this 'thing'.

Yesterday wasn't a good day either. For some reason my mind is back in this all or nothing mind set and I've got to get out of it asap. All it takes is a few days of flying right then I'm on the right path again.

I'm tired, my back is still hurting and I have no desire to pack my food for work. But im logging off to do just that. Because I want to wake up tomorrow knowing that I CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! SOmetimes it is just "faking it until you make it" and i feel that with making healthy lunches. Just do it and after awhile it feels "normal".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!