Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday, 9/23 Update

Friday night 9/21/2012
"Hello, My Name is AWESOME"


At least that's the name I gave myself on my new FITBIT!!!  >>>>> :D <<<<<<<

I just linked my fitbit with myfitnesspal account and created my account on fitbit. OMG, im so excited to see my numbers tomorrow night. I plan on taking a rest day..maybe, will have to see how I feel when I wake up.

This morning was Muscle Max (Cathe Friedrich) Upper body premix before work. I woke up at 4:30 to get my coffee in me before hitting the weights. Yesterday was a lower body workout called Legs & Glutes (30mins only) + 30 mins of Step.

anyways...gotta get the kids ready for bed. Just had to share my exciting news.


Sunday 9/23 Update
This is a pic of my summary report of yesterdays stats from fitbit.com. (sorry if its a little blurry, I took it with my phone ) This is why I'm always tired when I get home from work. 14,411 steps taken total yesterday....with no workout to report. (took a rest day yesterday) I imagine if I did a step aerobics workout or a walk I would be close to 17000 total.

My total calories burned yesterday was 2577, this # is after my 500 calorie deficit. So no wonder 1600/1700 calories weren't working for me!  I ate 2400 calories yesterday, 97% were healthy calories. I think that will be the trick to my next chapter of weight loss.

Ok...just a quick update. I will be back later to edit and report a workout. I need to get in some weights this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!