Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday...9/29

Morning,

So I've still got my fitbit in the box, ready to take back but fitbit.com's support team emailed me asking a few questions about my issue with the device. ( apparently this is a very common problem ) I just sent a reply back so I'm I will wait and see what there response is before taking mine back to best buy.

Meanwhile, I can see changes in my body from the lifting that I've been doing. My eating could be better at night ( its always my downfall, night time eating) but I would say I'm eating about 80% clean.

I've got to get ready for work but wanted to come on here for a quick update.




1 comment:

  1. I really want to get a fitbit! I have been searching too! But, might wait until you get some answers I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...