Saturday, September 15, 2012

Got The Blue's...

I'm gonna blame it on hormones. Its normal for me to have these moody feelings about a week before my period starts but It didn't bother me as bad last month.

yesterday I was bad as well. It was the usual day. I ate perfect at work then came home and pigged out on junk. I ended the day at around 2700 calories- sigh

I told my husband this morning while sobbing like a big baby that I didn't want to keep going like this and that I feel bad. He gave me a hug and told me everything will be alright - two days off track isn't great but its not the end of all time either. .... so I'm back on track today. I don't want to gain anymore weight guys. I was feeling like myself for the first time in a very long time this past month and I wanna keep going....

And something happens when I don't eat good. I have HORRIBLE dreams. Dreams filled with anxiety and stress and just bad things happening to the people I love around me. I woke up twice last night out of fear. I need to tell my doctor about them on my next appointment. But it doesn't take a genius to put the two together. I eat when I'm not feeling comfortable or too much stress and then I dream about it.  oy

I will bbl. I invited my niece over yesterday so we're fixing to go to the park for a while...:)

2 comments:

  1. I have been having having the same problem. I start the day really well, and plan everything for the day. Then, I come home from work and eat everything in sight. Ugh! Hopefully, we will both get it together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the bad dreams, Amy. The last few months have been a nightmare of cramming food into my mouth to feel better. Hopefully, I'm on the road to dealing with my anxiety now. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...