Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Take It Easy

.......don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy..................

And that's exactly what I've been doing :) taking it easy! Having two days off from work in a row is sweet.

 I went to a podiatrist yesterday because the pain in my right heel was getting unbearable. I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis and basically unstable feet. My treatment plan includes no weight bearing exercises for a couple of weeks ( which makes me sad), applying cold gel pack for 10-15 mins, stretching and I have to invest in some really good supportive shoes. Of course I can't buy any shoes until my husbands next check but until then im not going hiking or doing anything I don't have too. And im going to make sure to take my breaks at work...

Today I plan on getting some groceries with my husband ( which is rare with our crazy schedules) and doing some light cleaning, im sure a nap will be in that schedule somewhere...since the kids started back to school on Monday its been pretty quiet around here. :)  

Have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!