Thursday, August 02, 2012

Hey guys, just a quick check in while I have some computer time. So the last few days my eating has been good. I decided on monday to go back to logging my calories ( not sure if I told you guys this and im too lazy to read past post) on a notebook. I have one free day a week too. I'm also working out 4/5 days a week. The workout can be as simple as a walk or something like I did today... AFTER BURN BY CATHE FRIEDRICH after I did this workout i wanted to throw up, it seriously reminded me how out of shape ive let myself go!!! I had to modify a lot and pause it to catch my breath :/ anyways, my kids go back to school on the 13th of August so every spare dime we get is going towards school clothes. I lucked up and spent about 20$ at a local consignment shop for my little girl and bought 3 pairs of super cute shorts and 3 pairs of jeans that look brand new for school. Unfortunately there wasn't anything there for my son but we did take him to the Children's place at the mall and get some good deals on three outfits for 30$. I plan on buying a few more outfits before school starts then just a little at a time after that. I was suppose to work today but my boss calls me at 6am saying she needs me to work monday and take today off. I didn't really care either way I just wish she could have told me this yesterday, i could have stayed up with my family longer. ok...I will check back in Sunday morning...my weigh in day. keep your fingers crossed for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!