Sunday, August 12, 2012

A*N*G*R*Y

  Everything seems to be getting on my nerves lately. Co-workers, bills, house work, and there's a few things around the house that need to be fixed and we just hadn't had the money to fix them. I guess in short, LIFE is just PISSING me OFF!

And this whole weight gain issue isn't helping. And the fact that I'm not responding to it is very disturbing.  Its like I just don't care...but I do.

ok...off to get ready.

But on the bright side, I have been keeping my weight gain at bay with my workouts. 4/5 workouts a  week are happening :)


2 comments:

  1. youareinvited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be surprised at how venting can make you feel better. We all have low points in life. Just remember that the high points are usually not to far away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!