Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quick check in. Yesterday I got in a 35minute step workout. This morning I did some upper body weights ( back, biceps and core) then after work I tried out a new cardio workout that I got over the weekend. Its actually a Ninento wii game called Golds Gym cardio workout. Its mostly boxing....and I really enjoyed it! Here is a link to it on you tube if you want to check it out.
http://youtu.be/r7l-gw34qqc

My eating today was good. Ham and eggs on a whole wheat english muffin for breakfast. A big salad and a lean hamburger on whole wheat bread and a banana for lunch. Some natural peanut butter with crackers for a snack then supper was some baked chicken with some green beans. I may get in some popcorn later....

Tomorrow will be a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...