Friday, July 13, 2012

Hi, How Are Ya?

Hello All

Im still alive and stuff! Just been busy. The hustle and bustle of everyday life can get overwhelming for a working mom (been playing computer games instead of blogging)

What Ya'll missed:

I had Affrin Rebound. Apparently Your only suppose to use this stuff for three days then take a break, not snort it like cocaine( like I did). I had to go to the doctor and get a steroid shot and take some Allegra D.--->

<---The fourth of July was fun, we took the kids to a local mall to watch a fire work show.

Of course i had to work and this cake is just one of the many I had to make. I'm getting better at this decorating stuff.
 
And here's a pic of cookies. Lots and lots of cookies....hey, if I have to smell them then and touch them without eating any then you guys have to see them ;-)


So besides that, not much going on. My weight keeps creeping up.  But I'm proud to say that this week I have been doing really good. No pigging out at work and I've been mindful of what I'm eating. The night time eating still has its grips on me though...something for me to work on in the upcoming weeks.

So far this week I have managed to get in three workouts, two walks and a full body weight lifting.  I plan on working out one more time before Monday.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...