Sunday, July 15, 2012

Got the Weight Gain Blahs...

...this morning. My weight gain since taking zoloft has skyrocketed to 26 lbs :(

I have an appointment with my mental doc on Thursday morning and I'm going to ask him what he thinks about me lowering my dose. My mental health is great, I've never felt better in my life....but as I've said in the past, this weight gain is getting ridiculous. And I think lowering my dose may help with the weight gain as I feel I'm taking to much, there are days when I feel as if the world could come to an end I would still be like 'whatever' and just go with it.

 We'll see what he says.

Last week my workouts were great! I got in  four and plan on getting in another today. So that's five since last Monday....and my eating was good could have been better at night but I did make an effort to not eat at work and eat a little 'cleaner' through out the day. This week I plan on trying even harder.

Yesterday we did some much needed shopping...took the kids to the mall and out to eat. We stopped by  best buy and I picked up some loop bands for some of Cathe's workouts. I got that little excited feeling when I saw them - the feeling I use to get when buying new fitness toys- so that gives me hope on the journey.


I also bought the movie Dirty Dancing ( since my last copy mysteriously disappeared ) as a kind of 'none scale victory' reward.

There is one thing for sure guys...I will NEVER give up on my weight loss journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!