Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday 6/16

Morning Fellow Bloggers!

I've got about 30minutes to blog before I head out the door to work.

There are a few things I wanted to share this morning. First off, I went to the doctor last week for asmtha refills and she was surprised to see my 20lb weight gain. She asked if I would like to try Adipex ( diet pill) to kind of jump start my weight loss. I said sure. She gave me an executive blood test to make sure all my #'s were right ( and I got a call a few days later saying they were)

So its been 9days since I started and I went from 189 to 182. This pill is no joke. Your not hungry at all. I take it early in the morning around 7:30 ( an hour before breakfast) and I have to basically force breakfast down. Meanwhile Im guzzling water like a thirsty hot dog ( it gives you bad dry mouth) then I have to remind myself to eat lunch then my afternoon snack. The pill starts wearing off when my hardest time comes, night. Thats when I have to pull out that natural will power and stay out of the kitchen. But it definitely helps with my mind set. The only cons are : I wake up around 3:30 and toss and turn for about an hour before I go back to bed. And the pill gives you a lot of energy and it can raise anxiety too. So I have to watch my caffeine. It can also give me the jitters a little, specially in the early morning...but they wear off later in the day.

I figure if I take this pill for a month and lose some weight, great. But im not going to take it any more than a month....I can see how it becomes addictive. I think this is what I needed to reset my mind into diet mode. I was getting wayyyyy out of control with sweets, fast food and fried foods. I will keep you guys updated on it.

Work is going good. The hardest part is ordering everything. I have three different order guides that I have to order from three times a week. And if I forget something, then my co-workers get frustrated because they can't do there job so I have to be on top of my game....all the time.  But so far, so good.

So far this week I have done two full body weight workouts and a kick box workout. I just need one more workout to complete my week.

ok...off to get ready for work. Later gators...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!