Friday, June 22, 2012

Lesson Learned


I stopped taking Adipex yesterday. It was starting to really bug me. I wasn't getting enough sleep, my anxiety was through the roof plus I would go all day without hardly eating anything then when the pill started wearing off, I would eat before bedtime. pointless! And my mom and sister kept asking me what was wrong when I saw them last week. Apparently I wasn't acting like myself. So my husband's comment last week was right. The pill changed me, my whole personality.

So here I am, three weeks later and I am at the same weight I started at! That was a lesson learned. I wanted to try it and I did...now I can go back to how I lost weight before...the healthy way. Working out + cutting calories.

I bought me a little motivation yesterday.  Its a food log book that I can keep in my purse. I got it at walmart, its called Golds Gym weight loss tracker. It has a calculator in the book and tips and motivational quotes on each page to keep you going. Its got 12 weeks of food log + exercise days in it.....

anyhoot. I've got to go to work, blah...bbl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!