Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yes. No. Maybe....


I know im very wishy-washy when it comes to being consistent with my dieting. But this morning I made myself take two pictures of before and after my weight gain and WOW, I have seen the light!

 I've decided to go back to counting calories daily. I say 'daily' because if I think about tomorrow and the days to come my mind goes into overdrive and I feel overwhelmed. SO, im going to tell myself that its going to be a daily thing.

~~~~~~~~I just have to get through today~~~~~~~~~~

I also started walking every afternoon with the kids for at least 30 minutes and its helping too, mentally and physically. I think I will make my mornings weight workouts for 3 days a week and my afternoons walking with the kids. Thats a nice combo for exercise.

anyways. I have an appointment with my doctor today to discuss my anxiety medication. I had a small anxiety attack last Monday and I feel its time to tweek my meds.  Between work and this weight gain, im all stressed out.

Here is a pic of me in the same out fit before my 20lb weight gain and after. I need this visual so every time I think about sticking a cookie or donut in my mouth I can picture this.





1 comment:

  1. I can see the difference. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!