Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Venting

I've got a couple of things on my mind this morning and I need to get them off it!

First off, I'm seriously thinking about talking to my doctor about weaning myself off of zoloft. Or maybe finding something else to take. I'm getting sick of this weight gain. I have no desire to lose weight...I just don't care as much as I use too and its scary. Its making me depressed. I'm already up two sizes in pants. I still have the 'will' the lose weight and I keep saying 'today will be the day that I make a change' and it ends in a binge or us eating out.

Second, the upcoming stress of running the bakery myself has got my anxiety through the roof. ( my boss is taking a month off from work and leaving me in charge) I'm questioning myself and I don't like it. I've just got too much going on at home to deal with running the bakery. But, Im training to become a bakery manager and eventually I will have my own bakery. I've been preparing for this for over 6months...I think its just my nerves at this point.





1 comment:

  1. I know that "tomorrow is the day" feeling. It sucks hey? Maybe see your doctor and take one step at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!