Thursday, May 10, 2012

Need To Vent

Im kinda bummed this morning. Mother's day is coming up and we're broke. Well, not completely broke - we have enough to get by until the next pay check but I was hoping to have enough money to buy my mom something and get my nails done. Stuuuuupid bills.

But on the bright side I've been doing very well the past few days!!!! Been waking up at 5am to get my workouts in and im not eating none of that crap at work. Yesterday I was STARVING and instead of popping a no-bake cookie in my mouth ( I was making them at the time) I went next door to the Produce department and grabbed an old banana :)

I'm hoping to get the scale moving soon. Or better yet, fit into my smaller pants :D I haven't stepped foot on the scale and don't plan too for a while. Until I 'feel' smaller.

Well, off to take a shower and get ready for work, I just finished 3fast miles by Leslie Sansone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!