Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gotta Keep Trying

Monday-full body
Tuesday-30min powerwalk
wednesday-45min step aerobics + 30min walk
Thursday-Upper body weights

Im trying to get consistent with my workouts, so far this week I've been doing very good. Next will come my eating. Last night I managed to avoid eating late, I did have some deli meat but that was all. Today Im going to try and cut back on the sugar and refined carbs. I know there one of my triggers....

Happy Thursday everyone :)

Oh, I talked with my doctor and we have an appointment on Monday, he said we can discuss possible changing my medication then. But Im not really wanting to change my medication, just to tweak it a bit. Or maybe take something else for my nerves besides the Valium...I just don't like how it makes me feel. ( lala land and kinda hungry). I know whats wrong with me anyway...stress, and im hoping all this physical activity will help with that.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...