Friday, May 04, 2012

Damn Virus

So I've been  in a kinda pissy mood today. First off, I was sick as a DAWG yesterday. I got to work at 7am and was back in my bed by 9am. I was so miserable, I laid in bed all day with some type of virus. My body was aching and my stomach was hurting, every time I stood up I was dizzy. It was awful. And the whole time I laid in bed drifting in and out of consciousness  all I could think about was "I don't have TIME to be sick"

My boss told me to take today off but I went ahead and went to work ( fearing next weeks check would set us back because DH stayed home with me last night too) I started feeling bad around 1pm but stuck it out until 3:30. I offered to work tomorrow so I can make up those 6 hours that I missed.

Now, to the reason I'm pissed. I WANTED TO GE MY FLIPPING NAILS DONE! I was looking forward to getting some pretty nails and after going over our "money sucking bills" I came to the conclusion that we just can't afford it this week. :( BOOOOOOOOOO

sigh, And my tan membership is up today. Can't get that either.

But the good news is that food isn't appealing to me right now. There are doublestuff oreo's in the kitchen and I could care less....thats hopeful.

Oh, and that stupid ass virus screwed up my 'back on the workout wagon' vibe I had going. I'm actually missing my workouts now.  But I know to lay off any workouts until Im 100% better.

ok. off to read my new obsession. The Hungry Games :D




1 comment:

  1. Being sick sucks! Hope you get better soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!