Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Still Alive and Stuff

Just letting everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking. As usual, life's been kinda crazy these past few days and It finally slowed down a bit yesterday, I was off work and laid around in my pj's all day. It was WONDERFUL!
I also did a full body heavy weight lifting session for about an hour. I did some squats, lunges, leg press, pushups, chest flys, dead lifts, one arm rows, dead rows, bicep curls, hammer curls, preacher curls, front shoulder raises, side lateral raises, bent lateral raises, over head press, over head triceps extensions, one armed kickbacks, tricep dips, abdominal crunch, laying down leg raises, power crunch, oblique crunch and ended in a nice stretch.

I was sweating by the end of this. I cranked up the rock music and had a good ol' time :)

Eating isn't great. I'm aware of what im eating but being aware isn't exactly getting the weight off. ( im aware I'm eating a slice of pizza with some hot wings) I'm just going to practice eating in moderation for a while, stay away from the scale and go by how my clothes fit. Lifting heavy weight is suppose to raise your metabolism so I plan on getting in 3 weigh sessions a week along with some cardio.

anyhoot, gotta go to work.
 Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!