Friday, April 06, 2012

Its Not Suprising ....

...that the scale hasn't moved ANY since my last weigh in about a week ago. My eating hasn't been very consistent but I consider it a success. Im not binging and I have some what control over my cravings.

>>>>>Baby Steps, Right?<<<<<<<

Yesterday was good, after work I stayed busy around the house. Cleaning, doing laundry and vacuuming. I even shampooed the living room carpet. I did however eat just a little bit too much after all that running around ( bowl of cereal).
That night time eating always gets me. If I could just cut that out - I would drop weight fast! I can do it...Its another mind game that I have to get myself prepped for. LOL

Today I work from 6:30 - 3. I do plan on walking a few miles after work and maybe some upper body, I will have to see how I feel after work. I have to bake today and its very physical. (actually, every job is very physical :/ )

Im taking a break from the tanning bed today too. I laid for 10 minutes on Wednesday and 13 minutes yesterday and I can feel it. I have never purchased a monthly membership to a tanning salon, I usually just lay in the sun. But lately I haven't had the time to do that :( . Im pretty sure I will only need the one month to get a good tan going on then keep it maintained with the sun.

Oh and I noticed a change in my energy lately. I'm sure the workouts have a lot to do with it BUT, about two weeks ago I bought some multivitamins and fish oil capsules. I've been taking them every day with my lunch and I can tell. I'm no longer completely (mentally and physically) exhausted at the end of the day. I have a little more 'pep in my step' -know what I mean? ;-) 

ok, time for me to turn off my chatter box.
Its time for me to go bake some bread :D ( I *heart* my job)

1 comment:

  1. Amy, If you are into reading you should check out this book: http://www.waterwithlemon.com/introduction.html
    Hang in there girl - you are doing awesome! Here is a quote someone had shared on facebook that made me think of sharing it with you: "Spend more time focusing on WORKING to get to where you want to be and LESS time focusing on how far you still have to go. The only people who should be worrying about fulfilling their dreams and achieving their goals, are the people unwilling to do the work that's necessary to get there." I KNOW you are willing to do the work to get to where you want to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...