Monday, April 02, 2012

http://www.chalenejohnson.com/tag/coping-with-feelings/

This is an awesome blog and this post really helped me get prepared for today, my first day back on track.It will be hard but these nasty eating habits have gotten waaaaay out of control. I don't feel good about myself anymore and I know im the only one who can change that.

I plan on logging my food and getting my workouts in. Need to start strength training again too, it really helps me to mentally tackle the day.

Last week I got in 3 workouts, and thats awesome considering the week I had. This week I will strive for 4. But the most important thing is to stay on plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...