Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day #4 No Change

Before I get to the post I wanted to share some pics. The first one was supper last night. Salmon, brown rice, sugar snap peas and some steamed broccoli. It was very good and filling. I love feeling stuffed after a good meal. :) The second pic is just me being evil ( insert evil laugh here) Apple Fritters from my job. Hey, If I have to see them everyday then you guys do too...just sayin' ;-)

ok, on to the blog. I'm kinda frustrated this morning. Still no change in the scale...I'm usually losing water weight like crazy when I stick to my plan. Still 181 this morning, ugh.  I've been drinking a lot of coffee and sparkling water lately, only maybe 6glasses of real water. I'm sure thats the culprit.



Anyways, im up early to get in a walk. But im seriously thinking about doing it after work. Im just so tired this morning? I'm still on my monthly visitor ( another culprit for the lack of water weight )Maybe my coffee with kick in and I can get it in right quick. I still have time....

If I decide to do one I will mark it Done on the side of my blog.... if not now then after work for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep pushing on girl. My scale hasn't moved either....still 238.6...but that's better than 240!!! Stay the course...that dinner looks delicious!! Healthy protein and veggies...you're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!