Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yesterday was such a busy day, I didn't get a chance to get in that workout. I mean seriously...I didn't even have 30 minutes to myself :(  But Im very proud of myself for sticking to my eating goals yesterday. No junk at all, I had breakfast, lunch, snack supper and then some pretzels before bed last night :)

I'm up early this morning to get in a workout.. I'm guzzling my coffee right now then the plan is to do 3miles + abs. Its a new dvd by Leslie Sansone that was just release on the 10th called Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. I'm doing Mondays workout.

ok, everyone have a great day. Im suppose to be off tomorrow so I hope She hasn't changed the schedule.

Off to do that workout before work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...