Saturday, March 17, 2012

Still Strong...

Yesterday was a completely exhausting day. Work started at 6am and I was did not stop until 3pm. After work I picked up my dad so we could drive about 45mins to where my sister lives and help her her move. She rented a U-haul truck so it would be one trip. I'm just thankful that she didn't have a whole lot to move because it whooped my butt. I was sweating and panting like dang big cat :/

Then after that I had to run by walmart and get some groceries. I finally had my P'J's on at 9:30 - yawning.
Like I said...exhausting, but worth it. Now my sister & niece are 10 minutes up the street from me!!! So exciting!!! My sister and I use to be very close before I got married and I'm hoping we will get close again. She's  single parent and needs all the help she can get.

I did eat something that Im not very proud of though. My sister treated us to supper at Mcdonalds. We were all starving. I had a quarter Pounder meal with a mocha frappe. The frappe rocked but the rest was ok. Its funny how your taste buds change when you quit eating all that salty food for a week. Thats all I could taste. And all I kept thinking was this meal is about 1000 calories and at least 60 grams of fat... But I calculated my calories by the end of the day and it was around 1700. So its all good. Just got to get back on track today. The scale this morning showed all the sodium...I don't know why I even bothered weighing *rolls eyes*

Today should be a lot quieter. I have to work 7-3:30, but then I get to come home and relax. I may even mow the front yard after work and listen to some tunes..., if I don't I will get in a workout.  I don't think I mentioned last week the three new workouts I bought? Two are Leslie Sansone (5 day fat burning miles + her newest release) and one is by Tracey Staehle ( walking strong - a treadmill workout that is awesome) . I went a little nuts last week with my online shopping, LOL.

ok. Time to turn off my chatter box and pack my breakfast and lunch for work :) have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time is the way to do it...you're doing great girl!! So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!