Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Start Strong, Stay Strong.

Good Morning,

Im doing ok today, im off work so thats always a plus. I've got so much to do though so it feels like im working and just not getting paid :D

This will be short because my hubby is waiting on me to get ready. Yesterday and Monday were both good days. Yesterday I woke up at 5am to get in a 3mile walk and ab work before work. I estimated the total cals I had and it was around 1700 and I know thats a good # for me because by the end of the day I wasn't too hungry and my legs were aching from all the running around I did. My daughter had softball practice after work then we did a  little grocery shopping. I was exhausted by the end of the day.

 Today, since im off work, I plan on getting in a full body weight workout, im starting to notice more flab instead of muscle ( oh hell no, it aint happening ;-) )

So off to get the day started...

Remember Start Strong and Stay Strong on this Journey!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back on track girl!!! You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy...I need to stop by your blog and see what your up too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...