Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Call Me Crazy....

Good Morning Blogger peeps!

I'm up early for a workout. Yesterday I did 5miles in my living room, marching to Leslie's Sansones dvd's. It was such an amazing feeling to finish that workout after a very busy morning at work. I had to do donuts yesterday and it requires us to be there at 4am :o

So this morning I'm up early for an upper body weight lifting workout. I'm thinking about a Cathe Friedrich workout.

Eating was good yesterday and Monday. This morning the scale was kind to me showing a new low, i just have to figure out how to update my ticker under my blog title....I will later. =P I figured it out.

Keep On Truckin' Momma ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...