Monday, March 12, 2012

Bittersweet

I woke up feeling so tired this morning. I work 6:30-I forget ( I think 2:30) today. I plan on getting in some form of exercise after work.  Either walking or weights...

Yesterday was a bittersweet day. I had to work in the morning but after work we went to my Brother in laws house for a family gathering for my Mother in law. It was strange having all of my husbands family together and not seeing Joan ( MIL). My FIL broke down a few times, bless his heart. He was married to her for 47 years, this April would have been 48. I feel so sorry for him. My husband and BIL aren't doing to great either. I just keep praying for them and try to give support however I can.

Today's goal: tracking everything I put in my mouth and drinking water. I got so frustrated yesterday with myself when I was trying to find something to wear for the family gathering, everything was just so uncomfortable! sigh, these extra 17lbs are really starting to irritate me :(

ok, off to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will remember you and your family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...