Sunday, February 05, 2012

Quick Update

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I ended the day at around 2000 calories, but my goal was around 1700. No workout because I fell asleep on the couch when I got home and woke up feeling very bad! Had b dy aches and a pounding headache, luckily some ibuprofen helped with that.

After work today I plan on getting in a long walk. I need one bad...

Here is a link to my hypnosis therapist. In this link he describes what my next steps will be with my weight loss. I think I have something buried deep inside of me that causes these binges/over eating and maybe he can help release it. http://www.bodymindtherapeutics.com/html/weight_loss.html I haven't seen him yet but he sounds really nice on the phone.

I've been trying to get in touch with my therapist but its been hard lately. I wanted to get in an appointment with her tomorrow...will see. Yesterday I had some real bad binge urges. I'm not sure if it had something to do with the calorie counting or maybe in my mind I was "dieting" again and like I said, something inside me isn't liking that word anymore. I seem to sabotage myself every time I start dieting again. That's why she suggested the hypnosis...

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...