Friday, February 24, 2012

I CAN do it!


 "If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, 
we would literally astound ourselves" ~ Thomas Edison

This quote is a reminder of how strong I am. How strong I can be even in my weakest moments. 

How does someone that works in a bakery lose weight? How does a full time working parent lose weight? 

simple ...Calories in vs calories out. 

The problem with this? I can't stay consistent. I can stick to it a few days then I get weak and cave. In my weakest moment I need to find something that can pick me back up again. Sometimes we need help. 

The weight loss downloads are helping. I have to make time to listen to them though and yesterday I totally forgot about them. I came home from work and vegged out in front of the television.  

I started working in a bakery over a year ago. I have gained close to 10lbs. I would say 15 but I haven't stepped a foot on a scale in over 3months ( or so) but my pants are a little snug and my body holds onto water weight very easy. 

Im buying a scale today, somewhere.   Im starting seriously tomorrow morning. I will weigh in, log my food on myfitnesspal ( they give me around 1500 before workouts) and just take it one day at a time. I use to weigh in on Mondays when I did weight watchers so I will think about that. 

Anyone care to join me? Go to myfitnesspal and register, my user name there is AmyT78. I need all the support I can get =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...