Monday, February 20, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!

Good Morning! I'm up early because I've got the dreaded donut shift. Everyone that works in the bakery has to do donuts every now and then to keep us fresh on the routine. I hate doing them...not really the job itself but the hours. You have to be there very early in the morning.

So, for the last two days I have gotten in some really good workouts. I started Chalean Extreme again and I'm really enjoying her bubbly and positive attitude right now. Shes very motivating and thats what I need right now.

I downloaded some free mp3 downloads last night on weight loss. I really want 'enjoying weight loss' the self help cd set but its 79$, I just can't swing that right now. Maybe after the first of the month ( after mortgage ). So my plan is to listen to them at least once a day...maybe before I go to bed since that seems to be the quietest time. They're suppose to send a positive subliminal message on eating healthy and being more active so I don't have to think about it...just automatically do it. I will keep y'all updated on my progress.

I'm thinking about buying another scale Wednesday. I'm mean, if I'm truly serious about losing weight then I need to know my weight ... or ..... should I just continue going by how my pants fit? ......Still thinking about it.

ok, off to make my breakfast and pack it. Lord knows I have no intention of eating a fresh donut =P

Have a nice day :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I think you should buy the scale. I would get really out of control without mine. Weighing every day keeps me trying no matter how discouraged I get.

    I admire you working in a place where such tempting things are served. It would never work for me. I would be eating donuts all day. I do much better when I don't have those kinds of food available to me. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...