Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back to square one

Quick update

So I would love to come on here and say I've been perfect on my diet  and that I've lost more weight but I can't. After work Monday I totally binged. Came home and ate mini donuts and junk. Then Yesterday I was over about 600 calories.

This mornings weight was 179  GAAAAH

But I had a very good victory yesterday. DH wanted to go to the mall so we ate at the food court. I ordered a Chinese meal that came with fried rice, two meats and one side. I measured out about a 1/2 cup of rice and then maybe an ounce of each meat and ate half my egg roll. I was so proud of myself when I thew all the left over food away.

This is still a learning process for me. I think the most important thing is to not beat myself up when I slip...because im human and I can't expect to be perfect. I will get this weight off, eventually when the times right.

Yesterdays workout was Cathe's Muscle Max Upper body premix then I did some jazzercise for about 10 minutes then I was done. So tired...



I plan on  being good today through Sunday and then taking it easy Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...