Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Women

It was madness from the time I got to work yesterday until the time I clocked out. Just one thing after another....but you know whats REALLY cool about all of it? I didn't care. I looked at every situation like it was a 'job' and nothing more. In the past, before my anxiety medication, yesterday would have had me in a wind tunnel of endless emotions. I would have been so upset by the end of the day I may have had an attack or quit. I tell ya, this zoloft stuff is pretty darn good. It has changed the way I look at life...I can focus on whats important instead of dwelling on whats not or what I can't change.

So, with that said. I passed my certification - barely, by the seat of my britches!! The supervisor was very understanding with my situation. I told her I hadn't had a day off in 9days and  I had closed the night before and had to be at work at 6:30 the next morning. She kept asking "why did your boss schedule you to work the night before when she knew you had a test to do today?"  I didn't have answer to that one?

later, after work I came home and had a sudden burst of energy so I vacuumed my living room and my bedroom, loaded the dish waher, washed and folded two loads of laundry, washed my three dogs and cleaned one of my bathrooms. I felt like super women when I laid my head down on my pillow last night. 


Today is my second appointment with my therapist. Im excited about it but I'm also kinda bummed because I didn't really have a very successful week with all the drama in it. I think I was on plan 3 out of the 7days...and I had one binge. Its a very small step in progress. But on the bright side I did get in 5 days of workouts...which is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...