Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Keep On Truckin'

Good Morning,

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! I went to bed early on new years eve because I had to be at work the next morning very early.

Diet & Exercise
So I set some new rules for myself on this go around of weight loss. I have a calorie range of 1400-1800 depending on how my body feels and workouts that day. I don't snack at work since there is nothing healthy in the bakery and once I start I can't seem to stop. And I also decided to stop eating after 7pm since it seems to be the part I struggle with the most. So far these rules seem to be working. Today is day 3 :) its all in the mind really. If I think about eating something I re-rout my mind to think about how awful I will feel if I do eat something. Then I decide its just not worth it...

I log my food at myfitnesspal.com and my user name there is AmyT78. If anyone wants to send me a friends request I'd be happy to have some support. Its a very easy site to log food onto and it works. 

Medication Update
My new medication seems to be working pretty good so far ( knock on wood)  my anxiety level is almost none existent and my mood has leveled out. Things just don't bother me like they use too. I still get the occasional negative argument with myself but its just something I have to work through and get out of my head. I'm currently taking 75mg of Zoloft in the morning then 25mg of Trazadone at night to help me sleep. And sleep I do =P.  I also take the occasional 2mg of Valium if my skin is crawling with anxiety, but so far so good. The other day I had some anxiety and I cut my Valium in half and it worked like a charm, if I take the 2mg i get really sleepy and I'm dragging all day. So obviously my body is very sensitive to medication because im taking a very low dose of all my meds.
  I also cut my coffee down in the mornings to one cup instead of two.  Too much caffeine in the morning and im bouncing off the walls and I get shaky, and my anxiety is way up.  So since cutting that down Ive been doing very well.

Workouts
Saturday I got in a full body weight workout. Sunday I walked on the treadmill for 35mins. Yesterday I took a rest day because I had to be at work so early (4am) and was just plan exhausted when I got home. Today I plan on getting in a good sweat fest. I need one desperately and I will be eating a higher calorie day too. 

I will come back later to update my workout for today here: 55 minutes of Athletic Training by Cathe Friedrich done ( a circuit workout)

Work
Work is going very well. There is no tension in the bakery with my colleagues, I think they have accepted the Idea of me being assistant manager and my boss is teaching me everything there is to learn. So far everything is simple. The paper work and inventory isn't complicated at all.  She's going on a three day get-away next weekend so I will have to do everything by myself. She said she feels very confident that I will be fine. It feels so good to know that she believes I will do a good job, she said she trusts me; which makes me very proud :)

Have a great day and I will check back in a few days. I plan on peeking at the scale on either Thursday or Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...