Monday, January 23, 2012

I threw my scale away!
YEP....Sure Did! :D

I got so mad at it that I yanked it off the floor and shoved it in the garbage can! I don't need to know my weight everyday because I'm going to determine how I feel when I wake up!!

The next step is eating healthy without any binges or guilt. To eat because im hungry, not because of whatever else reason.

I have been meaning to grab some kind of daily planner to stick in my purse so I can better manage my schedule. I need to start planning my workouts better.

My next appointment with my therapist is Friday, but im going to try and get it moved to Wednesday instead....im hoping to know when I get to work today. I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to ask for Wednesday off too. 2 days off in a row will be SO NICE!

ok...off to start a workout. Im thinking Step Moves then some Muscle Max back, Biceps & abs

Update: Just finished  the above workout. I'm tired but I feel better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...