Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feeling Tired This Morning

And I have to go to work for 8 frickin hours. I haven't had a day off in nine days( I had to work for my boss Tuesday because she couldn't make it to work. I didn't mind because that means over time :) I have a primary Assistant bakery manager certification to do which involves two timed test ( have to make 12 tortes + 1 case of cupcakes in about an hour) I HATE timed test. 

I'm just exhausted, mentally and physically. Hopefully a cup of coffee will wake me up.

Yesterday I had about 600 calories over what I had planned to eat. Which totally sucks because I ate over the day before the same amount. THIS IS WHY IM NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT - WHAAAA

But at least I got in a good step workout yesterday :) Its all good - its all about the balancing right?

Yesterday at work I was feeling some cravings to binge - im sure it was all the stress that has built up these past few days - so I went out to my car to meditate for about 10 minutes. I couldn't get my mind quiet enough to calm down. My mind wouldn't let me go 'there' ( hope that makes sense) I tried several times, then gave up. I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow so I will ask her about this.I ended up having about 5 no bake cookies and an eclair ( that wasn't even worth the 390 calories , but the no bake cookies were awesome, LOL) Its like I just HAD to have this junk in order to go on with my night. My therapist will get to the bottom of this...shes good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!