Monday, January 16, 2012

Feeling Anxiety

Yesterday I let a co-workers nasty attitude get to me and I noticed a change in my thinking. I kept worrying about things that I wouldn't normally think twice about. I noticed I started having flashbacks on the more negative times in my life. Its so amazing how quickly you can turn all that around with positive thinking.

I came home from work and got in a good workout. Some kickbox with a little leg work after and I felt a lot better, but I was exhausted so I made some coffee. It was about 5pm by that time....and one of the things my doctor told me was to limit the caffeine  So anyways, I drink the coffee after supper and BOOM, my anxiety is back and in full force. But the good news is I didn't cope with it by eating food. I just tried not to pay it any attention, you know...when I caught myself worrying about stupid stuff I would instant switch that mindset back to reality.

so anyways.....

I day at a time, right? Im not going to worry about tomorrow and think about yesterday. Today will be a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much daily frustration you can "work out" in a good exercise session?!? Lurve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...