Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wednesday, December 7th 2011

Yesterday was a good day at work. I was trained on baking, the only thing I didn't know how to do. And boy...its not hard at all. As a matter of fact, everything in the bakery is pretty self explanatory. :)

My manager is so nice, yesterday she told me that she knew I was going to be good at both baking and being her assistant. Its such a nice feeling to have your manager have so much faith in you. I think it helps that I am completely honest with her at all times. If I have any doubts about anything I go to her.

Yesterdays attempt at eating healthy went pretty good, not great because I did eat a few sweets but I managed to avoid any fried foods :) I think that will be my goal until the first of the year, no fried foods and one sweet a day. No mindless eating.

Update: Cathe's Athletic Step done this morning. Im proud of myself for getting it in. Thats a 40 min high intensity cardio done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!