Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Morning Quicky

Well, its about 6am on a Sunday morning. I have to be at work in thirty minutes ( boooo) but guess what? I'm off tomorrow (yeahya)

The past two days I have logged every morsel that has passed my lips AND got in two solid workouts. I feel fantastic about that! I have to keep this momentum going. Right now im eating around maintenance calories.

Sorry to cut this short, but gotta get ready for work. Have a great Sunday ya'll :)

Update: Got in a 48min circuit training workout :) And after a busy day at work :D

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good day, Amy. Good for you for logging your food. That always helps me get back on track.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...